free web site traffic and promotion

Sunday, November 15, 2009

2012 movie review


Finally this movie is out in Kuala Lumpur, my friend called me on Tuesday asked me whether i wanna watch this on Thursday but sadly this movie wasn't up to my par as i expected it would be.

I thought this movie will gonna be like the documentary on those Mayan theories but no. Its just like another movie like End of the day, Armageddon or Independence Day.

But it's still a fun movie to watch. I wouldnt like or dislike this movie. Just an average movie to me. Overall i would only give 6 out of 10. But one part did make me cry a little. LOL

3 comments:

Puffin said...

which part? xD

I watched it the other day. Storyline wasn't very good, special effects were amazing though.

Eric Cheah said...

Yea..agreed, storyline was kinda suck, but the effect blew my mind.......

nintendo dsi r4 said...

Hi Eric,
I am not agree with you because this movie was adventures so this type of movie never had an particular storyline this movie effect was mind blowing so you can't say that this movie sucks in my opinion everyone must see this movie...

Related Posts with Thumbnails