free web site traffic and promotion

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yesterday was the day!!

Yesterday was my birthday and as usual i dislike any kua cheong celebration. So i only went for a normal dinner with my friends and have a drinking session after that. As usual i got DRUNKKKKKKKKKKK and i puke four bloody times!! the first one was on the way back in my fren's car and i still manage calmly to tell my friend to stop the car. The conversation goes like this

*while in the car*

My frens: eh, u ok or not?

Me: I thinkkkkk i feel like pukingggg.

friend 1: u dont puke in the car ar..

Continue chit chatting

After 10 minutes

Me: ehhhh i think i really wanna puke laa. Okay, afterrrrr thissss you will be reaching Flamingo...then...u slowly pull aside after the flyoverrrrrr, then u stop by the side of the roadd... *explaining real slow*

My friend 2: WTF!! first time i saw someone when wanna puke still can be so conscious!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

It was my first time celebrating with someone sharing the same birthday as me. It was great



Then reached my fren's condo to drop her off, then i puke again..then reached my other fren's condo to take my car i puke again..then FINALLY reached home and i saw my bro just got reached home too..talked to him while he's still in the car cooling down his engine then i cant stand it anymore as is already 6:30am!! went to change then puke again in the kitchen!! The final one always the more powerful wan!!

Then the next day, my friend's bro's son birtday. Went to Banting, had karaoke session. I don't sing but what the hell it was my birthday so i selected 3 pages of songs to sing..HAHAHAHA Kena diu by my friends. They said usually i dont sing, once sing 3 pages of songs!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails