free web site traffic and promotion

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The same old answer

Few weeks back I fell a sick. Keep in mind, I don't usually get sick other than migraine.

I felt it coming as whenever I close my eyes I can feel the heat. Okay, I usually I will diagnose myself by looking at the symptoms of getting a fever or sick.

First, as I mentioned just now, can feel the heat when the eyes are closed.
Then sudden cough and weak.
Third, reddish throat.
Fourth, body-ache, ok..up to this point, I can choose whether to take MC or continuing to work.
Fifth, keep waking up from nightmare or dreams that I will get whenever I get sick. I just dunno why, i will have the same weird dreams everytime i got sick.

So halfway working I went to the clinic and i just wondering why most of the doctors like to scare the hell out of the patients for saying they MIGHT get Denggi, H1N1, JE or any other dangerous sickness??

Everytime I went to see them, they will tell me I might get Denggi. If they are so worry that I might get Denggi they can send me to the hospital for second inspection.

Anyway, I wasn't infected by Denggi, it was just a normal high fever which made me rest for 3 days at home. Had a good rest and as good as ever now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stay healthy and happy ya,,, take a lot of fluid and exercise ya,,

let connect ya,, i will keep you in my blog list

Related Posts with Thumbnails