free web site traffic and promotion

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hard Rock Shocks

I always like to cycling since i was a kid. My mom always ask me to buy groceries back then as the only transportation at home during the day time. It only took me few minutes to buy things for my mom as i like to cycle very quick and that's where most of my scars got from. As i get older i prefer to walk more than cycle in my secondary days.
Then after that it been left at the corner in my house covered by dust until recently i started to cycle back but is not that fun anymore compared to my younger days. Maybe cause most of the time i cycle alone, is nice though. I can see a lot of different people from different point of view especially stopping at the traffic lights. Now i know how does it the motorist feel, i can see from a higher view looking into the passengers in cars next to me. I can see nice legs too.
It's nice that when you cycled back the old road where you used to cycle when you at younger age, alot of memories flashed back when i cycled pass these roads. Things changed. I no longer as daring as last time to attack the corners at full speed, the lorong no longer have dogs where i been chased before, by the time at 5 in the evening there is not much kids cycling or racing at the padang. Thanks for the technology, kids nowadays play DOTA or Left 4 Dead in Cyber Cafe rather than playing old games like gasing, guli, congkak or cycling.

In overseas there is alot of bicycle carnivals held every year, not like Malaysia. But is a good thing though or not the kids can see something obscene like the picture below.

WTFFFFF!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails