free web site traffic and promotion

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Green birdie

Yes, im talking about bird in this post and no im not talking about my own bird and mine is not green in colour. It's a real bird im talking here. So anyway, yesterday there is a injured bird flew into my house. Its not a normal bird or gagak that you can see normally but this is a green in colour. My mom cleaned the wound by wet the whole body. wtf!! then i put it on a cloth and feed it with some seeds.
It seems to be very weak and its eyes are closing. It even have not enough strength to stand, its head leaning at the box.
Then after that i slowly can see its wound at its left wing. Then i search some infos in the net how to cure a wild bird, etc. When im about to put anticeptic for it. its missing!! then at night it flew back into my house so i put it inside a box for a while and feed it with my hamster's food.
Then earlier today i fong sang it, it seems can fly higher and further today. Hopefully it will get well back soon.

2 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

hohohoh~~~
n noe ?
it still with u ?

rodney said...

now flew away dy luuuu..dunno where it is now..

Related Posts with Thumbnails