free web site traffic and promotion

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Challenging experience

When exam period near everyone is busy doing their studies and revision for the finals. Some will have group studies, some will study on their own at home. For me, i will have a group studies with my classmates at their home at Platinum Victory 5, Taman Melati.

So last night I after dinner with my dad, i borrowed my brother's car to go to my friends house to study. It was around 9:30 then. Every time i'm kinda scared to go home alone especially taking lift at midnight.

It was already past midnight after our group studies, it's already 3am plus and i have to wait for the lift alone. Normally at such wee hours the lift will show up in no time but not that time. It's kinda suspicious but i just ignored it. There is a symbol indicates whether the lift is on the way up or down. It keep going up and down for a minute. It's started to piss me off but after a thought. Is already past midnight and ghost festival just started few days back. Yeah, my mind is playing mind trick with me.

As I waiting for lift to reach my floor i keep looking at both side of me as i got the feeling someone is looking at me at each side of the end of the floor. Maybe im just tired i thought. Then the lift opened its doors. Hopefully there is no one inside waiting for me.

After i got into the lift i stood as near to the door. What a mistake i did!! People always say that when you're alone in the lift always stand as back as possible so at least you can see what's in front of you and if you stand as front as possible you wont know what's behind you. Then i got the spooky feeling and i felt as if there is someone behind my back looking at me and is getting closer. Just when the lift was about to reach ground floor it stucked at floor no.1!! WAD THE FUCK!!

Luckily the door open and when i was about to walk out from the lift someone TAP ON MY SHOULDER!!!! when i look behind my back there is no one behind me. DAMN!!!! WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!

6 comments:

rodney said...

Imagine when u were in my situation last night and that image appear in ur mind.

all i want to do at that time is GET THE HELL OUT FROM THERE. hahaha

stephy-nie said...

omg omg omg omg. scary!!

Donna said...

Gosh~ read from your innit comment!!
U FUXXING WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE FACE?!!!!

i got goose bump all over now.. =.="

rodney said...

you have to brave to face all these things you know.

Min Yeow said...

Thats a scary story. You can read more about Ghosts in Malaysia in this post, Ghosts Still Live Malaysia.

kuan ru said...

This story really scares me to death...

Related Posts with Thumbnails