free web site traffic and promotion

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Something new

I remembered the first time I use a software called Adobe Photoshop. It was the time where Windows 95 were the most hot Operating System. Bro taught me how to use it though it was hard but since im interested. I played with it.

Time after time.
I mastered it. Not really master but I know how it works. How it can it edit the pictures into something more interesting.

Then i learn Flash. It was hard due to the programming langguage. I gave up. The most i can do is make a boll rolling or a box transforming into a rounded shape. That's it. Nothing more than that.
Now, for the last few weeks, i got interested on what the designer doing. The 3Ds Max

So i played with it whenever im free.

Yeah..the mattress look too square. I know. But for a first timer. Consider ok lahh. I only started learning about 3 weeks only weihh!

I added some lightings under the bed and side tables and wood flooring too.

Should practise more..now i think it looks terrible..ISHHH!!!

1 comment:

shino said...

Good try ! jia you !

Related Posts with Thumbnails