free web site traffic and promotion

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday

Is been a long time since the last time I detailed my car. Brazillian carnauba wax, syntethic wax, swirl marks remover, microfiber cloth and clay bar. These are the items that got me busy during the weekends. I like my car in a showroom condition. There is no words can describe my feeling of looking at my car in shines after all the hard work. Is wonderful.




I had stop doing that. After I sold off my car.

Until today. On a sunny Sunday which is my favourate condition to wash my car. Though it's my company car but I cant stand it anymore with the bad condition.

Leaking oil, incomplete combustion, signal, brake and reverse indicators blown, handbrake not working, paint job that is almost as rough as the tarmac. This is how bad the condition of the car.

So I washed the car, clean the rims, vacuum the interior, change all the blown indicator lights, adjust the gas pedal free play, fix the irritating squeking brake pedal, service the carburetor and radiator.

I like to get my hands dirty.

After all the hard works took me about 4 hours. The weather starting to rain. Why every time i washes the car it rains just right after i wash the car. What a day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails