free web site traffic and promotion

Monday, March 30, 2009

Earth Hour 09

As i promised i will update the pics on the Earth Hour night. Too bad i didn't bring my camera along with me. I planned to have a little fun to play candles during the Earth Hour. Before that me, remy and my lui bao went up to Bukit G nearby to see the KL view with not much lights. To our surprise, there a lot of people around there and we have to park our car quite far and there is not much difference before and during the earth hour, what can we see is only KLCC lights been switched off and alot of cars stop by the road side to see the view, not much difference i would say.

Ive found something funny in the net regarding Earth Hour. hahaha
and another pic but is not related to Earth Hour 09 but UMNO 2008, yeah is 2008 is not typo error or UMNO made a mistake but the Perhimpunan Agong UMNO supposed to be held last year.

Here is the pic, the New Era of Umno:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails