free web site traffic and promotion

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hypertune - track day@dato sagor

Track days give you the chance to drive your own car on a private, purpose built track - away from other traffic, obstacles and speed cameras! The track days experience will increase your awareness of vehicle dynamics in relation to your own car and basic driving errors will be identified and eradicated giving more feel for your vehicle within your own limits. Ideal for performance car users and track day enthusiasts with bespoke tuition packages.

So my friends been telling me how fun during the track day they had in Sepang International Circuit this and that and been inviting me to join but i not really interested at first. Because to race in the track is not cheap, for some people like me which is still studying. You need to have at least RM400 for the entrance fees, to race in a open day for 3 hours, petrol, wears and tares

But at last i joined them, at a smaller track at Dato Sagor, Kampung Gajah, the cheaper one. It's worth the money because you can have fun longer than SIC track day which only allowed for 3 hours only but at Dato Sagor you can have fun for 6 hours and it's private means no other people than your friends can be there.

Here are the pics taken from the track day with the Hypertune gang few months back. It was a great experience driving on the track and also the first and last time for my car be on the track.

this is the Dato Sagor track layout
meeting up with the rest
preparing for the run, everyone busy changing tires and some busy smoking =P

my 1st run




after few warm up laps..even Skyline cant run away from me =P



The smoker of the day

the FD2R type R!!!

ikhwan' car broke down middle of the track..haha

now my car's turn. power steering oil overflowed


leong and i..preparing to get sick in his car
after for 2 hours..is time for a smoking break..

the geng

It was a great experience to get to know your car better, to know its characteristics of your car so when you will know your car's limit. Or else is gonna be like my ex-car (below).I've learned my lesson, obey the rules!!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails