free web site traffic and promotion

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weird, very weird


I don't know why at the first place i create a blog, a blog belong to me. I have never thought of creating a blog of my own before this, how weird. Recently i encountered a lot of weird things happening to me, like what am i doin right now, im actually blogging. yeah, maybe i have thought of making one last time for my beloved car, but now i think i should using this for my next car or for myself.


The weird things happened recently:
  1. for the very first time i actually read the terms and conditions given by blogspot before i continue my registration. I've never read one before even though i know it roughly says bout privacy, content, the rights and stuff like that but this time i actually read everything.
  2. i starting to like being alone in my own world, i like be alone middle of the night talking to no ones, listening to jazz and drinking whisky. I enjoy drinking whisky alot, especially malt scotch whisky.
  3. This, yes. writing this is weird, i never write any diaries or journals before in my life.
  4. I have just realized that i actually dislike attending parties that have people that i doesn't know. I just don't feel comfortable. I only realized this yesterday after I have been attending parties for years.
  5. Books. Since i was a kid i never like to read especially thick story books that have only a lot of words, only words. Reading is not really that bad in fact is good that i started to read more but the weird thing is was reading Gossip Girls. So fucking gay!! I only read those chapters where the guy hit on the girls, so i guess it was alright. right? one fine day i might pose like her. FUCK!!! hell no!!
  6. I beginning like to write recently, poems, journals and this. Maybe i should post some of it here, shouldn't I?
  7. Dota, im not the type of guy who really like to play games at cybercafe but few days back when i being forced by my friends to play this game..it's actually quite fun.
Maybe this blog that i created can express myself better since hardly i talk to my friends about my personal things. Got once my friend told me that i shouldn't keep everything to myself, it will explode one day. So far it never exploded before as i always see things in a very optimistic point of view. There is show i watched last night showing where the teacher climbed up to a tree and tell their students that what they can see from the bottom is different compare to what he can see up from the tree. If they didn't even try to climb then they will never have see things in different point-of-view. This is very true i must say, at least you have to try.

Till now i still can't believe that im actually doing this, sitting on a wooden chair that making squirting sound whenever i move, facing my old Samsung SyncMaster 765MB monitor, pressing keys on my keyboard with surrounded with a alot of unnessasary stuff like tweezer, pens, calculators, chargers, letters and CDs expressing myself in a fucking blog!!! weird, very weird, very fucking weird. After all is not that bad, i can use this to express myself because to others i might be alright but deep inside im not and no one knows, or maybe to use this blog show my thought on everything, i can also use this blog to give my point of view to what ive seen in my daily life and lastly for my next coming car.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails