free web site traffic and promotion

Sunday, April 12, 2009

drinking marathon

Did nothing much for the day, went to my relative house at Subang to collect 10 bottles of whiskey that been passed from my uncle from Singapore. Yeah, 10 different kind of whiskey. The hard part is i cant find any place to store all of it. ish!! I wonder why my dad want so much of whiskey for. Maybe he's planning for my bro's wedding.

Again, my dad check the bottle that been opened by him last time and he found out i drank most of it when he only drank 2-3 cups of the bottle. hahaha! so he invited me to drink the rest of it, as usual he will only drink only a cup or two and i have to finish the whole bottle. right now im abit tipsy while writing all this on a cold Sunday night.

aiks..my dad just came in asked where is the rest of the bottle and he sounded me not to finish it so fast..hahhaa..im already slower than usual. For 2 hours, i drank half of the bottle. Is ok right? i guess.

And by the way, kinki is getting me a toy!!!! wuuhooo!!! i wanted a GI joe or Dick Tracy. hahaha

I think i should stop writing soon or not i will continue writing till the next morning and i had a school uniform party last nite. will upload some of the pics as i get it.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails