free web site traffic and promotion

Friday, April 24, 2009

Unbearable hot Thursday - part 2

I still couldnt understand why the weather is so fucking hot! again i bathe another time and this could be the 9th times already. wtf! even the two little hamster in my house couldnt stand the weather.

Yeah, my cousin's sister just bought 4 hamsters in less than a week but one already died. When he was going to die the other one keep trying to wake him up and trying to save him. Then the day after his whole body was wet. Dont ask me what is it. I really have no idea what the hell is that. At a point i was quite touched by that hamster's actions. In the end he couldnt survive and passed away. Then the next day the other hamster was mourning, he usually very active, but not that day.

To accompany and cheer up the other one, my cousin sis bought another 2 to accompany her. But she couldnt get used to one of the hamsters and always bully him So i decided to give it to my 'daughter'. I knew she always wanted a hamster so this is the right choice to let her take care of the hamster. He is very cute and fat too..haha

Justify FullThis is how he sleep. hahahaha..so damn cute.

p/s: take good care of him
____________________________________________________________________

Ive found out a cheap way to make a DIY studio for taking pics. All you need is a white mounting board and external flashlight but i didn't use a external flashlight for this attempt, all i used was only a table lamp.

It turned out pretty good.

I like Kiwi!! see, the outcome is not bad right?


this shot wasnt good, i think because of the finished piano black. My cousin sister bought a PSP 2000 lately and she only played for few days and now literally is mine..hahaha

This Marlboro metal casing given by a friend of mine as he quit smoking recently, nice.

By taking pics using this way, even a condom look so damn nice. wtf hahahaha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails