free web site traffic and promotion

Friday, April 24, 2009

Unbearable hot Thursday

The weather today was so bloody hot. I wondering why what's going on with the weather these days. I bathe lots of times today till i lost count. The weather forecast for today saying that there will be thunderstorm in Kuala Lumpur, but not at my place.

When i was on the way back, the sky was so blue. So when i reached home i thought wanna take a shower and have a power nap but the shower cant cool me down. Therefore i went out to my porch to have a smoke. As i look at the sky and puff my Dunhill i decided to take out my camera for take some pics since for a long time i didnt take any new pics.

I couldnt resist to take pics on a such a nice weather, but it's really hot.

i didnt take much pics outside of my house as i was half naked and wasnt wearing my underwear. What if suddenly a hot lady pass by, definitely will keras.


After few shots, is time to go back into my house. What will my neighbour think when a half naked guy squating down in the middle of the road take pics. Like perogol bersiri only!! and im scared once my neighbour is back from work he will talk to me for hours. Seriously, ive talk to my neighbours alot but is wasnt a good time when the weather is so fucking hot.





Then out of no where, there was an ugly cat stare cock at me..WTF? take pic also cannot is it? so i chased it out of my house by throwing my bought-from-Giant-slipper at the cat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails