free web site traffic and promotion

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just a girl - MEG??

Yea, i know is late at this hour and yet i cant sleep. Not only me. I was wondering what's Kinki doing up so late middle of the night, so we talked a while in fact we are still talking now. She practicing her guitar. ISH!! i want to play too! but due to my laziness, i still haven't get a new set of strings for my guitar. Is been a while since the last time i played mine. Actually i dont own a guitar but it's belong to a friend of mine and seriously i cant remember belong to who. AHAHAHA

Since Kinki is practicing her guitar so i sent her a video to motivate her a lil bit. Hope it helps since she told me she cant really sing and play at the same time.

Here is the video



I not really into japanese songs cuz i dont really like their kawaii type of songs BUT not this. It sounds like a perfume!!!! and i really admire her skills to play that bass. SALUTE!!!

p.s: kinki, hope this video will motivate you to keep goin!

1 comment:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

Great Yo The Jap !
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Find a day let's playing guitar together~~~
(The guitar that i'm using also not belongs to me ~~ xD))

Related Posts with Thumbnails