free web site traffic and promotion

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cleaning your keyboard

Just like any other days, i was sitting in front of my computer browsing over the net then i realised something. My keyboard. It was covered by dust and dirt. So i cleaned every single key on the keyboard. Firts i pop up every single keys and what surprised me is the amount of dirt, dust, hair and maybe bacterias under all the keys.

look at the amount of dust underneath my keyboard, it really disgusted me. Popping out every single keys is fun..haha
After taking out all the keys, then i unscrew they keyboard and take out the circuit board, the rubber layer between they keys and the circuit board to clean. I washed it with soap water then i dry it with hairdryer.
This is how it look without all the keys. Then comes the hard part. Where you have to clean every single keys and it takes a very long time because of the stubborn dirt that stick on the keys where you have to rub it out with a damp cloth. After that, comes the fun part where you have to put back all the keys in. Some you may forgot where, some you can. I have to imagine myself the words that i usually type so i can remember where they keys located. The words i tried are FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF, RODNEY PAK CHUNG PENG, my emails, mahai, cheebye, fucker, niasing, diu lei, duwan la, im tired, please, etc etc.
See the different compared before and after? it look like new now and there is not squiking sound anymore and its more silent when i type now. Have a try when your keyboard is giving you problem or whenever you sick everytime after online, is time to clean your keyboard. It took me around 2 hours to do this as im a very yim cim and i like detailing. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails