free web site traffic and promotion

Friday, May 15, 2009

The weird guy outside my house and my bullshits.

The weather these days really sucks big time. Suka-suka panas, suka-suka hujan. And maybe because of this my mood swings. Even a tiny little thing will make me angry but i wouldnt show to my friends or family. I always hide it to myself. Is hard to find someone that willingly listen to me even if they did i wasnt sure whether they really wanna listen to me. They seems busy and my observation towards people is always right. I just moody but i dunno why and that is why i writing this at this weird hours. is nothing big, im just moody. When i still had my car last time, this wouldnt happened to me as when i moody i will clean or wash my car even it's 3-4am or i will drive my car out for a slow drive. Yeah, i know is crazy to wash car during middle of the night.

At weird times i can see weird things, no i dont mean ghost but i actually met an Indian rubbish collecter. He always collect rubbish, cans, toys or stuff that still can be repaired to use again during middle of the night. He was very polite guy, better than some people who have a better job or higher education than him. He always scared me because his bicycle is soundless. Everytime after i washed my car around 3-5am or when i smoking outside my house he will just appear from no where looking for rubbish. Got once i was drinking beer alone outside my house he just appeared out from no where and then showed a friendly smile to me. He was nice but scary at the same time. Then he asked me whether i still want the cans show he can take it from me.

That is when i started a conversation with this indian guy. He told me that he usually will collect rubbish during middle of the night so that he wouldnt disturb the people. As we know, Malaysians always look down on people. That is why i think he start working at midnight. He told me that his children can play with the broken toys after he repaired it. He's not only a nice polite guy but also a very good father. I missed him actually, HAHAHA..because is been a long time since the last time i saw him. After i sold off my car i seldom lepak infront of my house as often as last time. I can talk to anyone, no matter who he/she is. I can even talk to my neighbour for hours. Im weird too.

This taught me that im a very lucky that i have my own car as a toy but his children only have broken toys to play with. Most of us is very lucky compare to this indian guy. We have home, toys, nice clothes, computers, handphones, hi-fi and alot of things that he doesnt have. Everytime im moody, down or sad i always think the other side of it. i might be sad but there is some other people are more unlucky than me. Im a very optimistic person and and maybe because of this i seldom express myself to people becauce i can stand it and i can solve it by myself. But at times i really need someone. Someone that will listen to my bullshits. I remembered last time my friend Esther told me that blog will help me a little. Yeah, i guess so. At this time who on earth will listen to me right? so my blog is my best choice. Everytime i started writing my hands cant stop. I just feel like writing everything about me and my feelings. Reached to this point, i feel better already so i guess is time to stop. For those who really read this up to this point thanks for reading my bullshits.

6 comments:

wewe said...

gay lou, admit finally, miss the indian guy... hahaha... cheer up fren.. i m here reading n listening to you.. hapi sikit primary school kid.. wewe

rodney said...

gai jai..i didnt noe u got read my blog wan wo..thx anyway ;-)

Ying Zi said...

Lol,it's not bullshit. At this point of time will people then slow down and start thinking of what happened. Life passed by as a whirlwind and no one ever pause to think about this little things.
I'm glad that you spared some time to think about what seemed like a insignificant actions of a unknown(to the world out there) indian:)

rodney said...

Ying Zi: well said, i very sensitive to these kinda things. I tend to see things at different perception.

Whitney said...

I think there's always someone who's willing to listen to us, it's just that you have to give them a chance. :)

rodney said...

maybe just me, hopefully can find someone one day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails