free web site traffic and promotion

Thursday, May 14, 2009

taggy taggy

I couldnt believe that i will do this for the second time maybe as esther said got free time to do and she know im free..LOL anyway, is good thing that this can fill up my time a little.

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.. At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them..


  1. for 24 yrs of my life, I'd been living as an 'undercover'
  2. watching the girl in EU will make me awwwwwwwww. wtf
  3. punctuallity is very important to me, very important.
  4. i take 30 minutes to bath everytime.
  5. hope i will faster get my new car soon, maybe 2 weeks later
  6. i dont have the heart to take care of my coming new car
  7. Michael Jackson's best whisky in the world is good reading material
  8. i plucked my eyebrow
  9. if i didnt go out from my house i wouldnt shave
  10. i wanted to get a pair of new shoe, Lacoste or Converse
  11. i like being alone at times but if too long i will get moody and down..im so wtf
  12. im getting lost of being myself and im trying very hard to express myself, that is why i created this blog. It helps abit.
  13. my head cant stop thinking of stuff for 24/7. even now im doin this, i will think of other stuff.
  14. i missed my grandma in Penang, hope can see her this June.
  15. im very emotional dude, i can cry easily watching movies. so gay
  16. hate talking to my dad when he's sober. the only time we can talk in when me and him drinking whisky. so hard to communicate with him.
esther - have to tag u back wan la..as usual
kin - u noe me and esther will tag so..so u cant run from us
ee yee - not much ppl in my blog list
jenai - errrrrrrr, u hv to this
shuet yee - same goes to u, sui poh!!
sean ooi - do this in ur new blog once u got it
esther - u noe i only put 6 ppl in my blog list. so the seven goes back to u.LOL

1 comment:

m i n said...

u r never punctual my fren...ur 10pm can be 12...or even 1...so yea...u r never punctual..

Related Posts with Thumbnails